ETIA speaking at the BIOKET conference in Strasburg
We are proud to be present in BIOKET, the BIOeconomy’s Key Enabling Technologies conference held in Strasburg on 6, 7 and 8th of March 2018.
BIOKET is a targeted conference program which will tackle topics such as advanced and innovative biomass pretreatment; technologies for biomass conversion and functionalization; extraction, separation and purification of biomass; process modelization and analytical methods and tools; innovative tools; design of bioprocesses, advanced fermentation.
Visit us on March 7th to learn more about “Thermochemical conversion of biomass into energy and useful products through torrefaction and pyrolysis”, which is a subject of the presentation made by our President, Dr. Olivier Lepez.
More information and detailed conference agenda can be found on BIOKET website
We look forward to seeing you at this interesting event!
- MEET US IN TOKYO: ETIA PARTICIPATES IN N-EXPO FROM 22nd TO 25th MAY 2018.
- ETIA speaking at the BIOKET conference in Strasburg
- Meet us in Seoul: ETIA takes part of business Mission in Green Energy Technologies to Korea from 29 January – 2 February 2018.
- SUEZ supports the ETIA Group to become an European leader in the production of green energy from waste
- Small is beautiful: Pyrolysis of solid waste compatible with the need