MEET US IN DELAWARE: ETIA PARTICIPATES IN USBI Biochar 2018
We are pleased to be present on USBI Biochar 2018, which is is a 3 day, biochar-dedicated event being held from 20 to 23rd August in Wilmington, Delaware.
USBI Biochar 2018 is the largest event in North America dedicated to advancing the sustainable production and use of biochar through scientific and engineering research, policy development, field practice, and technology transfer. This year’s theme, “The Carbon link in Watershed Ecosystem Services” will provide technical topics to accommodate a variety of professional interests, including: Remediation and Restoration; Agriculture, Forestry and Soils; Urban Landscapes; Water, Wastewater and Biosolids; Commercialization, Production and Distribution; Regulatory Policy, Innovative Financing and Watershed Resiliency and Adaptation.
We are pleased to be one of the event’s sponsors. Join us and learn more about Biogreen technology visiting us at Booth no. 18!
Learn more on: https://biochar2018.meetinghand.com/en/
- MEET US IN DELAWARE: ETIA PARTICIPATES IN USBI Biochar 2018
- The pyrolysis top 20 applications
- MEET US IN TOKYO: ETIA PARTICIPATES IN N-EXPO FROM 22nd TO 25th MAY 2018.
- ETIA speaking at the BIOKET conference in Strasburg
- Meet us in Seoul: ETIA takes part of business Mission in Green Energy Technologies to Korea from 29 January – 2 February 2018.