SUEZ supports the ETIA Group to become an European leader in the production of green energy from waste
SUEZ, through its Corporate Investment Fund SUEZ Ventures, is investing in the ETIA Group through a joint shareholding in ETIA alongside the Race For Water Foundation on one side, and in the start-up COGEBIO, alongside Demeter 3A and ETIA on the other side. The aim of these investments, totalling €4.2m, is to support the ETIA Group’s development in France and internationally and to create a full range of solutions for the production of green energy.
These investments fit in perfectly with the strategy of SUEZ, a key player in the circular economy. They allow the Group to expand its production of green, decentralised energy by developing new ways of recovering collected and transformed waste.
-Loïc Voisin ,Senior VP Group Innovation, Marketing and Business Performance
“The joint shareholding with SUEZ Ventures not only represents a mark of confidence from a corporate fund specialising in ‘waste to energy’ issues, but also a fantastic boost for the ETIA Group in positioning itself as a leading company in the conversion of biomass and waste into high value-added products and energy” says Olivier Lepez, Chairman of ETIA and COGEBIO.
Source: Suez Group
- ETIA speaking at the BIOKET conference in Strasburg
- Meet us in Seoul: ETIA takes part of business Mission in Green Energy Technologies to Korea from 29 January – 2 February 2018.
- SUEZ supports the ETIA Group to become an European leader in the production of green energy from waste
- Small is beautiful: Pyrolysis of solid waste compatible with the need
- When a waste becomes a resource for energy and new materials