Accounting Assistant / Assistant(e) comptable
A propos de l’offre d’emploi (publiée le 12 Avril 2023)
ETIA is part of Vow ASA – a Norwegian group, world leader in solutions to prevent pollution. Our thermochemical installations convert biomass and waste into valuable resources and generate clean energy for a wide range of marine and land-based applications.
Our ambition as an employer is to offer the Best Place to Work to people sharing common values.
Join our ecotechnological journey to support the land-based division in Compiegne as an Accounting Assistant.
With the supervision of the Accountant, you will support our accounting department by administrative management of suppliers and customers.
What you will do
- Processing and entry of orders and invoices into the current accounting software CEGID
- Active participation in the implementation of the new ERP management tool
- Archiving of accounting documents under the internal nomenclature
- Monitoring Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable (invoicing, payments…)
- Support the Accountant on various Finance, Administrative, Social and Fiscal activities
- Support for the monthly closure
- Accounting customer and supplier invoices, payments, employees’ expense reports
What we offer
- Taking part in the project with positive environmental footprint for our planet and future generations
- Competitive salary
- Job is located in Compiegne, possibility to partial remote working (1-2 days per week) after trial period
- Swile card (Ticket Restaurant)
- Friendly working environment with regular corporate events
- Multiple development opportunities
- Participation in international projects
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Administration/management – Bac + 2 minimum (BTS, bachelor, DCG, Master, DSCG)
- 3 years relevant working experience in Accounting in France is a must
- Practical knowledge of tax and accounting legal standards
- Practical experience with CEGID will be a strong plus
- English skills will be a strong plus
- Precision and accuracy with deadlines together with legal obligations
- Alignment with our corporate Values
- Team spirit