ETIA speaking at the BIOKET conference in Strasburg
We are proud to be present in BIOKET, the BIOeconomy’s Key Enabling Technologies conference held in Strasburg on 6, 7 and 8th of March 2018.
BIOKET is a targeted conference program which will tackle topics such as advanced and innovative biomass pretreatment; technologies for biomass conversion and functionalization; extraction, separation and purification of biomass; process modelization and analytical methods and tools; innovative tools; design of bioprocesses, advanced fermentation.
Visit us on March 7th to learn more about « Thermochemical conversion of biomass into energy and useful products through torrefaction and pyrolysis », which is a subject of the presentation made by our President, Dr. Olivier Lepez.
More information and detailed conference agenda can be found on BIOKET website
We look forward to seeing you at this interesting event!
Comments are closed.
- Major milestone reached in Vow’s breakthrough US project
- Vow ASA: Vow awarded three Safesteril contracts
- Vow ASA: Vow and ETEL team up for recycling of end-of-life tyres
- Vow ASA: Additional 2,500-tonnes production facility at Follum to be transferred to Vow Green Metals
- ETIA / VOW pyrolysis technology confirmed for Horizon Europe plastics-to-olefins programme