ETIA speaking at the BIOKET conference in Strasburg
We are proud to be present in BIOKET, the BIOeconomy’s Key Enabling Technologies conference held in Strasburg on 6, 7 and 8th of March 2018.
BIOKET is a targeted conference program which will tackle topics such as advanced and innovative biomass pretreatment; technologies for biomass conversion and functionalization; extraction, separation and purification of biomass; process modelization and analytical methods and tools; innovative tools; design of bioprocesses, advanced fermentation.
Visit us on March 7th to learn more about “Thermochemical conversion of biomass into energy and useful products through torrefaction and pyrolysis”, which is a subject of the presentation made by our President, Dr. Olivier Lepez.
More information and detailed conference agenda can be found on BIOKET website
We look forward to seeing you at this interesting event!
- Our group and Arcelor Mittal join forces to build biogas plant in Luxembourg
- Vow ASA and world leading manufacturing company join forces to build biogas plant
- Vow ASA launches Vow Industries and signs letters of intent for pioneering environmental industry at Follum, Norway
- Contract with the third largest tea brand in the world
- Strategic partnership with Repsol on industry decarbonization