Fading out coal: Biogreen® torrefaction in USA
Our Biogreen® torrefaction plant has been featured in upcoming release of Bioenergy Insight, magazine for delivering news, analysis, market and technical articles related to biomass, biogas and power industries.
For further details, we invite you to upcoming November issue of magazine, which will describe more about components and performance of our plant created together with Norris Thermal Technologies, dedicated for producing 0.6 tonnes per hour of torrefied biomass briquettes made to be a drop-in replacement for coal.
Comments are closed.
- Major milestone reached in Vow’s breakthrough US project
- Vow ASA: Vow awarded three Safesteril contracts
- Vow ASA: Vow and ETEL team up for recycling of end-of-life tyres
- Vow ASA: Additional 2,500-tonnes production facility at Follum to be transferred to Vow Green Metals
- ETIA / VOW pyrolysis technology confirmed for Horizon Europe plastics-to-olefins programme