Fading out coal: Biogreen® torrefaction in USA
Our Biogreen® torrefaction plant has been featured in upcoming release of Bioenergy Insight, magazine for delivering news, analysis, market and technical articles related to biomass, biogas and power industries.
For further details, we invite you to upcoming November issue of magazine, which will describe more about components and performance of our plant created together with Norris Thermal Technologies, dedicated for producing 0.6 tonnes per hour of torrefied biomass briquettes made to be a drop-in replacement for coal.
- Our group and Arcelor Mittal join forces to build biogas plant in Luxembourg
- Vow ASA and world leading manufacturing company join forces to build biogas plant
- Vow ASA launches Vow Industries and signs letters of intent for pioneering environmental industry at Follum, Norway
- Contract with the third largest tea brand in the world
- Strategic partnership with Repsol on industry decarbonization