Vow ASA Subsidiary, Etia, Secures Contract with Qingdao Deeshenghengxin Food Company
October 21st, 2023
We are thrilled to announce that our subsidiary, Etia, has recently entered into a contract with Qingdao Deeshenghengxin Food Company. The agreement entails the delivery of a Safesteril unit type 600 to the prominent Paprika industry player in Qingdao, Shandong province, China. This successful transaction marks the second sale in Qingdao this year within the paprika business.
The contract falls under Vow’s Industrial Solutions division, specifically within the Food Safety sector. The total order intake for Food Safety this year amounts to Euro 2.6 million, further solidifying Etia’s position in the market.
To commemorate this milestone, see the picture capturing the visit of Mr. Wang Di (Owner) and his colleague Connie Xu, representing Qingdao Deeshenghengxin Food Company, to our booth at the Chinese Spice Conference held in Laoling City in early September.
Comments are closed.
- Vow ASA Subsidiary, Etia, Secures Contract with Qingdao Deeshenghengxin Food Company
- Major milestone reached in Vow’s breakthrough US project
- Vow ASA: Vow awarded three Safesteril contracts
- Vow ASA: Vow and ETEL team up for recycling of end-of-life tyres
- Vow ASA: Additional 2,500-tonnes production facility at Follum to be transferred to Vow Green Metals